The Space Tester heet je welkom bij het eerste artikel op onze website! We beginnen met enkele van de beste citaten over de ruimte en de verkenning van de ruimte, de schoonheid van ons universum, de maan, Mars en planeet Aarde zelf.
Ik heb alle ruimtevaart citaten hieronder persoonlijk uitgekozen en heb daarbij ook mijn eigen favoriete astronauten quotes toegevoegd. Ook vind je hier citaten over de verkenning van de ruimte van ‘s werelds beste romanschrijvers, leraren, ingenieurs, acteurs, wetenschap communicators, scenarioschrijvers, ondernemers en inspirerende sprekers.
Blijf zeker tot het einde doorlezen, want daar heb ik de beste citaten uit ruimtefilms gezet, bijvoorbeeld die uit Lost in Space, Interstellar, The Martian, Apollo 13, First Man en (mijn favoriet) Hidden Figures.
Laat me weten wat jouw favoriete ruimtecitaat uit de onderstaande lijst is en of je geïnteresseerd bent in wellicht een los artikel met daarin de beste citaten over de ruimte uit films?
- 80+ CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE
- ASTRONAUT CITATEN OVER AARDE & HET HEELAL
- DE BESTE CITATEN OVER ASTRONAUTEN
- YURI GAGARIN QUOTES OVER DE RUIMTE
- VALENTINA TERESHKOVA QUOTES
- SALLY RIDE CITATEN
- CHRIS HADFIELD CITATEN
- NEIL ARMSTRONG CITATEN
- BUZZ ALDRIN CITATEN
- CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE – MARS & MAAN
- OVERVIEW EFFECT CITATEN
- BELANG VAN RUIMTEVAART CITATEN
- MEER RUIMTEVERKENNING CITATEN
- INSPIRERENDE CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE EN STERREN
- JFK RUIMTEVAART CITATEN
- STEPHEN HAWKING QUOTES OVER RUIMTE
- RUIMTEVAART FILM CITATEN
- BESTE RUIMTE QUOTES: MIJN PERSOONLIJKE FAVORIET!
80+ CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE
ASTRONAUT CITATEN OVER AARDE & HET HEELAL
- Space is for everybody. It’s not just for a few people in science or math, or for a select group of astronauts. That’s our new frontier out there, and it’s everybody’s business to know about space. – – Christa McAuliffe [Amerikaanse Docente & Astronaut]
- I don’t know what you could say about a day in which you have seen four beautiful sunsets. – – John Glenn [Amerikaanse Marine Corps Vliegenier & Astronaut]
- If offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on. – – Christa McAuliffe [Amerikaanse Docente & Astronaut]
- Okay, Houston, we’ve had a problem here. – – John “Jack” Swigert [Amerikaanse Piloot, Ingenieur & Astronaut]
DE BESTE CITATEN OVER ASTRONAUTEN
- Astronauts are inherently insane. And really noble. – – Andy Weir [Amerikaanse Romanschrijver]
- To become an astronaut is not a question of being the best at something or things coming easy to you, but it’s being a person that can work with others and not give up. – – Michael J Massimino [Amerikaanse Professor & Astronaut]
- What everyone in the astronaut corps shares in common is not gender or ethnic background, but motivation, perseverance, and desire — the desire to participate in a voyage of discovery. – – Ellen Ochoa [Amerikaanse Ingenieur & Astronaut]
- Anyone who sits on top of the largest hydrogen-oxygen fueled system in the world, knowing they’re going to light the bottom, and doesn’t get a little worried, does not fully understand the situation. – – John Young [Amerikaanse Astronaut]
- Forget scientists. The next space launch we should send up painters, poets, and musicians. I’d be more interested in what they discover than anything that takes place in a test tube. – – James Rozoff [Amerikaanse Auteur]
- NASA’s next urgent mission should be to send good poets into space so they can describe what it’s really like. – – Shannon Hale [Amerikaanse Auteur]
- Ground Control to Major Tom / Take your protein pills and put your helmet on / Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six) / Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three) / Check ignition and may God’s love be with you (two, one, liftoff) – – David Bowie [Engelse Singer-Songwriter]
YURI GAGARIN QUOTES OVER DE RUIMTE
[Sovjet Kosmonaut. Eerste Mens in de Ruimte.]
- To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature—could one dream of anything more?
- When I orbited the Earth in a spaceship, I saw for the first time how beautiful our planet is. Mankind, let us preserve and increase this beauty, and not destroy it!
VALENTINA TERESHKOVA QUOTES
[Sovjet Kosmonaut. Eerste en Jongste Vrouw in de Ruimte]
- Once you’ve been in space, you appreciate how small and fragile the Earth is.
- Anyone who has spent any time in space will love it for the rest of their lives.
- Again the pressure pushes me in the chair, shuts my eyes. I notice the dark red tongues of the flame outside the windows. I’m trying to memorize, fix all the feelings, the peculiarities of this descending, to tell those, who will be conquering space after me.
- It doesn’t matter what country or what political system you are from. Space brings you together.
SALLY RIDE CITATEN
[Amerikaanse Astronaut en Natuurkundige. Eerste Amerikaanse Vrouw in de Ruimte]
- Studying whether there’s life on Mars or studying how the universe began, there’s something magical about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. That’s something that is almost part of being human, and I’m certain that will continue.
- Science is fun. Science is curiosity. We all have natural curiosity. Science is a process of investigating. It’s posing questions and coming up with a method. It’s delving in.
- The view of earth is absolutely spectacular, and the feeling of looking back and seeing your planet as a planet is just an amazing feeling. It’s a totally different perspective, and it makes you appreciate, actually, how fragile our existence is.
CHRIS HADFIELD CITATEN
[Canadese Piloot, Ingenieur & Astronaut. Eerste Canadees in de Ruimte]
- An astronaut is someone who’s able to make good decisions quickly, with incomplete information, when the consequences really matter.
- Life is full of so many small, unexpected pleasures, not just in space but right here on Earth, and I think I see them more clearly now than I used to because microgravity insists you pay attention.
- If seeing 16 sunrises a day and all of Earth’s variety steadily on display for five months had taught me anything, it was that there are always more challenges and opportunities out there than time to experience them.
- Space travel made me feel I have a personal obligation to be a good steward of our planet and to educate others about what’s happening to it.
- One of the most important lessons I’ve learnt as an astronaut: to value a wisdom of humility, as well as the sense of perspective it gives you.
NEIL ARMSTRONG CITATEN
[Amerikaanse Astronaut & Luchtvaartingenieur. Eerste Persoon die op de Maan Liep]
- I thought the attractions of being an astronaut were actually, not so much the Moon, but flying in a completely new medium.
- That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
Bekijk onze Neil Armstrong handtekening > >
BUZZ ALDRIN CITATEN
[Amerikaanse Ingenieur & Astronaut. Tweede Persoon die op de Maan Liep]
- I believe that space travel will one day become as common as airline travel is today.
- Mars has been flown by, orbited, smacked into, radar examined, and rocketed onto, as well as bounced upon, rolled over, shoveled, drilled into, baked and even blasted. Still to come: Mars being stepped on.
- Mars is there, waiting to be reached.
CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE – MARS & MAAN
- Like we’re here, and at the same time, in outer space. Which of course, we are. We’re all untethered, all flying around in the dark, the same as Mars and Venus, the same as the stars. – – Maria Dahvana Headley [Amerikaanse Roman- en Toneelschrijver]
- It’s a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work. – – Elon Musk [CEO van SpaceX]
- From out there on the Moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch.’ – – Edgar Mitchel [Amerikaanse Marineofficier & Astronaut]
OVERVIEW EFFECT CITATEN
- We do not realize what we have on Earth until we leave it. – – Jim Lovell [Amerikaanse Astronaut, Marine Vliegenier & Mechanisch Ingenieur]
- Every single astronaut who has come back from space comes back determined to do more to protect it. – – Richard Branson [Engelse Zakenmagnaat]
- What comes across from the early space travellers is a privileged sense of belonging. In a crudely material age, they learned that we, and other living things, are part of this Earth, and without it we are nothing. – – John Burnside [Schotse Auteur]
- The Earth was small, light blue, and so touchingly alone, our home that must be defended like a holy relic. The Earth was absolutely round. I believe I never knew what the word round meant until I saw Earth from space. – – Alexei Leonov [Russisch-Sovjet Kosmonaut]
- There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. – – Carl Sagan [Amerikaanse Astronoom en Wetenschap Communicator]
BELANG VAN RUIMTEVAART CITATEN
- Why our space program? Why, indeed, did we trouble to look past the next mountain? Our prime obligation to ourselves is to make the unknown known. We are on a journey to keep an appointment with whatever we are. – – Gene Roddenberry [Amerikaanse TV-Scenarioschrijver]
- Life, forever dying to be born afresh, forever young and eager, will presently stand upon this Earth as upon a footstool, and stretch out its realm amidst the stars. – – H. G. Wells [Engelse Auteur]
- Mankind is drawn to the heavens for the same reason we were once drawn into unknown lands and across the open sea. We choose to explore space because doing so improves our lives, and lifts our national spirit. So let us continue the journey. – – George W. Bush [Amerikaanse Politicus en 43e President]
- The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever. – – Konstantin Tsiolkovsky [Russisch-Sovjet Raketwetenschapper]
- Earth is the best planet in our solar system. We go to space to save Earth. – – Jeff Bezos [Amerikaanse Internetondernemer en CEO van Amazon]
- As long as we are a single-planet species, we are vulnerable to extinction by a planetwide catastrophe, natural or self-induced. Once we become a multiplanet species, our chances to live long and prosper will take a huge leap skyward. – – David Grinspoon [Amerikaanse Astrobioloog]
- The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble. – – Ellen DeGeneres [Amerikaanse Comedienne, Presentatrice en Producent]
- Space exploration is a force of nature unto itself that no other force in society can rival. Not only does that get people interested in sciences and all the related fields, it transforms the culture into one that values science and technology, and that’s the culture that innovates. – – Neil deGrasse Tyson [Amerikaanse Astrofysicus en Wetenschapscommunicator]
- We are at a point in history where a proper attention to space, and especially near space, may be absolutely crucial in bringing the world together. – – Margaret Mead [Amerikaanse Culturele Antropoloog]
MEER RUIMTEVERKENNING CITATEN
- Every generation has the obligation to free men’s minds for a look at new worlds . . . to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation. – – Ellison S. Onizuka [Amerikaanse Astronaut]
- Don’t tell me that man doesn’t belong out there. Man belongs wherever he wants to go – and he’ll do plenty well when he gets there. – – Wernher von Braun [Amerikaans-Duitse Lucht- en Ruimtevaartingenieur]
- A sense of the unknown has always lured mankind and the greatest of the unknowns of today is outer space. The terrors, the joys and the sense of accomplishment are epitomized in the space program. – – William Shatner [Canadese Acteur]
- God has no intention of setting a limit to the efforts of man to conquer space. – – Pope Pius XII [Hoofd van de Katholieke Kerk]
- The time will come when man will know even what is going on in the other planets and perhaps be able to visit them. – – Henry Ford [Amerikaanse Industrieel en Zakenmagnaat]
- Space travel is life-enhancing, and anything that’s life-enhancing is worth doing. It makes you want to live forever. – – Ray Bradbury [Amerikaanse Auteur en Scenarioschrijver]
- To venture into space we must be strong-willed and determined. We must be fully committed to its exploration and discovery; space permits no half measures and is unforgiving of mistakes. – – Henry Joy McCracken [Ierse Republikeinse en Industrieel]
- The stars will never be won by little minds; we must be big as space itself. – – Robert Anson Heinlein [Amerikaanse Sci-Fi-Auteur en Marineofficier]
- All civilizations become either spacefaring or extinct. – – Carl Sagan [Amerikaanse Astronoom en Wetenschap Communicator]
- We must never confuse space colonization with the conquest of space. The world beyond ours is unimaginably vast; it will be what it has always been. When humankind begins to make its home in space, it is we who will change. – – Cameron M. Smith [Professor in de Amerikaanse Antropologie]
- The single simplest reason why human space flight is necessary is this, stated as plainly as possible: keeping all your breeding pairs in one place is a retarded way to run a species. – – Warren Ellis [Engelse Stripboek- en Scenarioschrijver]
- We will never be able to build enough spaceships. The demand is enormous. – – Richard Branson [Engelse Zakenmagnaat]
- The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn’t have a space program. And if we become extinct because we don’t have a space program, it’ll serve us right! – – Larry Niven [Amerikaanse Sci-Fi-Auteur]
INSPIRERENDE CITATEN OVER DE RUIMTE EN STERREN
- The entire universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want. – – Abraham (Esther) Hicks [Amerikaanse Inspirerende Spreker en Auteur]
- When you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – – Paulo Coelho [Braziliaanse Tekst- en Romanschrijver]
- You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle. – – Eckhart Tolle [Duits-Canadese Spirituele Leraar en Auteur]
- You are the universe experiencing itself. – – Alan Watts [Engelse Auteur en Spreker]
- Only via continuing to probe every nook and cranny of the universe that is accessible to us will we truly build a useful appreciation of our own place in the cosmos. – – Lawrence Maxwell Krauss [Amerikaans-Canadese Theoretisch Natuurkundige]
- Science is part of a larger human enterprise, and that enterprise includes going to the stars, adapting to other planets, adapting them to us…. The whole meaning of the universe, its beauty, is contained in the consciousness of intelligent life. We are the consciousness of the universe, and our job is to spread that around, to go look at things, to live everywhere we can. – – Kim Stanley Robinson [Amerikaanse Sci-Fi-Auteur]
- Today the stars and tomorrow the galaxies. No force exists in the Universe that can stop us. – – James Patrick Hogan [Engelse Sci-Fi-Auteur]
JFK RUIMTEVAART CITATEN
John F. Kennedy [Amerikaanse Politicus en 35e President]
- I believe that this Nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to earth.
- Many years ago the great British explorer George Mallory, who was to die on Mount Everest, was asked why did he want to climb it. He said “Because it is there.” Well, space is there, and we’re going to climb it, and the moon and the planets are there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there.
- The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space.
STEPHEN HAWKING QUOTES OVER RUIMTE
[Engels Theoretisch Natuurkundige]
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
- I don’t think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space. There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I’m an optimist. We will reach out to the stars.
RUIMTEVAART FILM CITATEN
Lost in Space Citaten
- There’s a lot of space out there to get lost in.
- 8 years of flight training. Navigational holographics online. 50 combat missions. Course confirmed for slingshot exit of the solar system. Just so I could take the family camper on an interstellar picnic.
- We’ve always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known.
- It’s like we’ve forgotten who we are: explorers, pioneers… not caretakers.
The Martian Citaten
- They say once you grow crops somewhere, you have officially ‘colonised’ it. So technically, I colonised Mars. In your face, Neil Armstrong!”
- In the face of overwhelming odds, I’m left with only one option, I’m gonna have to science the shit out of this.
Apollo 13 Citaten
- I sometimes catch myself looking up at the Moon, remembering the changes of fortune in our long voyage, thinking of the thousands of people who worked to bring the three of us home. I look up at the Moon and wonder, when will we be going back, and who will that be?
- From now on, we live in a world where man has walked on the moon. And it’s not a miracle, we just decided to go.
First Man Citaten
- I don’t know what space exploration will uncover, but I don’t think it’ll be exploration just for the sake of exploration. I think it’ll be more the fact that it allows us to see things. That maybe we should have seen a long time ago. But just haven’t been able to until now
Hidden Figures Citaten
- Would You Try To Be An Engineer If You Were A White Man?
- I Wouldn’t Have To. I’d Already Be One.
- There’s No Protocol For Women Attending.
- There’s No Protocol For A Man Circling The Earth Either, Sir
BESTE RUIMTE QUOTES: MIJN PERSOONLIJKE FAVORIET!
- We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls, and nitrogen in our brains. 93 percent stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names. – – Nikita Gill [Indisch-Britse Dichter en Auteur]
Ik hoop dat je genoten hebt van al deze citaten over ruimtereizen! Heb jij nog een goede gevonden om aan de lijst toe te voegen? Laat het me weten in de reacties hieronder.